Cardiac & Vascular Care
Cardiac and Vascular at St. Elizabeth's
These services include:
- The prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions, circulatory problems, and cardiovascular disease
- Innovative heart failure treatments, including a new, advanced procedure featuring the CardioMEMS device
- Tailored atrial fibrillation (AF) procedures to restore normal heart rhythm, including the convergent surgical procedure
- State-of-the art cardiac catheterization
- Electrophysiology (EP) services
- Peripheral vascular labs
- Diagnostic tests and treatment options for a wide range of cardiac and vascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia, peripheral vascular disease and stroke
St. Elizabeth's is the first hospital in New England to offer breakthrough CorPath® Angioplasty, a robotic-assisted angioplasty system. In addition, we have expertise in advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including heart-net device implantation and calcium scoring using CT technology.
Steward Center for Cardiac Surgery
Top ranked surgeons perform some of the region’s most state-of-the-art cardiac surgery procedures and offer high quality, advanced treatment options ranging from the most complex cardiac surgeries to robotic-assisted procedures.
Cardiology & Vascular Medicine
St. Elizabeth’s board-certified physicians can diagnose and treat a wide range of cardiac and vascular conditions, including coronary artery diseases, heart failure, arrhythmias, and vascular diseases.
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
The Center's advacned and cutting edge surgery capabilities range from complex surgery for patients with advanced arterial or peripheral vascular disease to minimally invasive approaches to cosmetic treatment of fine spider veins.