Neurological Surgery at St. Elizabeth's
Our full-service clinical and academic program provides patients with the newest treatments in this specialized field, using advanced image-guiding technology and minimally invasive and open techniques to provide safe and successful treatment of complex brain tumors, aneurysms, movement disorders, epilepsy, spine diseases, and more. And, our comprehensive stroke service, neuro-critical care specialists, and 24/7 board-certified neurosurgical coverage ensure patients receive exceptional care before and after surgery.
Our comprehensive care for neurology patients includes treatments for conditions such as:
- Brain Tumors
- Pituitary Tumors
- Disc Replacement
- Cerebrovascular Injuries and Conditions
- Functional Brain Disorders
- Hydrocephalus (excess fluid in the brain)
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve Repair
- Spine Surgery (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Disorders)
Our surgeons use the latest techniques in the field, including:
- Minimally Invasive Procedures, including minimally invasive techniques on the spine
- Discectomy (to address lower back hernias affecting the spinal cord)
- Decompressive Laminectomy (to treat lower spine stenosis)
- Complex Spinal Fusions and Instrumentation
- Complex Cranial and Skull Base
Meet the members of our team here
Our physicians are now more accessible than ever. Our neurosurgery team, Dr. Stephen Gutting and Dr. R. Tushar Jha, are now accepting patients at the following locations in addition to their offices here at St. Elizabeth's:
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Neurosurgery in Brighton, MA. To book, call 617-779-6083.
- Address: 736 Cambridge Street, CCP8, Brighton, MA 02135
- Neurology Center of New England in Foxboro, MA. To book, call (781) 551-5812.
- Address: 9 Payson Road, Suite 100, Foxboro, MA 02035.
- Hawthorn Medical in Dartmouth, MA. To book, call 617-779-6083 and reference “HMA clinic at Dartmouth” when booking.
- Address: 535 Faunce Corner Road Dartmouth MA 02747
- Enter through Entrance B
- Prima Care in Fall River, MA. To book, call 617-779-6083 and reference “Prima Care clinic at Fall River” when booking.
- Address: 289 Pleasant Street, Building 4, Suite 601, Fall River, MA 02721