Epilepsy and Seizures
The Epilepsy Center provides comprehensive and patient-focused evaluations for patients with newly diagnosed and chronic seizure disorders.
Treatment options for our patients include lifestyle and behavioral changes that can improve seizure control, the use of medications, and devices that can modulate seizure activity.
The center provides additional specialty services, including:
- Comprehensive care of women with epilepsy
- Epilepsy and pregnancy
- First seizure evaluations
- Anticonvulsant treatment consultations and optimization of anticonvulsant therapy
- Management of epilepsy in the elderly
- Cultural considerations with seizures and epilepsy
- Evaluation and management of anticonvulsant-related complications