736 Cambridge St.
Brighton, MA 02135
We treat several gynecological conditions by using the most minimally invasive surgical options as well as the most advanced technology available. If you need surgery to treat your gynecological condition, you may be a candidate for da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery, which is a safe, effective and less invasive procedure.
The da Vinci System enables surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with unmatched precision.
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less risk of infection
- Less blood loss and fewer transfusions
- Faster recovery
- Less pain and scarring
- Quicker return to normal activities
We offer the following robotic gynecologic surgery procedures using da Vinci:
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy for uterus removal
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic myomectomy for the removal of uterine fibroids
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy to repair pelvic floor organ prolapse
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy to remove both ovaries and fallopian tubes