Medical Office Building
736 Cambridge St., Suite 303
Brighton, MA 02135
Treatments for Urological Conditions and Diseases at St. Elizabeth's
In a patient-focused setting, the St. Elizabeth’s Urologic Services team diagnoses and treats a wide continuum of urologic conditions and diseases affecting both men and women, including:
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- Continence and pelvic floor disorders
- Conditions of the urinary tract, including infections
- Erectile dysfunction / impotence
- Kidney disorders
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Stones (bladder, kidney and ureter)
- Urologic cancers (bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular)
St. Elizabeth’s has one of the most advanced programs for robotic prostate cancer treatment in the region.
In addition, St. Elizabeth's Prostate Cancer Surveillance Clinic works with patients newly diagnosed with localized prostate cancer in a multidisciplinary setting and allows them to make informed decisions about their care.