Labor and Delivery Preparation Class
Learn all that you need to know for the birth of your baby in this course taught by a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse from BostonNAPS. The course includes education, conversation and hands-on demonstration for labor and delivery, as well as ways your partner can support you through labor. *This class includes a folder of course materials *
- Pregnancy discomforts and remedies
- Emotional challenges during pregnancy
- Anatomy and Physiology of pregnancy
- Routine testing done in pregnancy by your doctor or midwife
- Preparing for labor and knowing when to call your doctor
- Contraction patterns and breathing techniques
- Natural childbirth
- Pain management options during labor
- Vaginal deliveries and cesarean sections
- Recovering after delivery
This class is $150 for you and one support person. Please contact Boston NAPS for more information or to register at www.bostonnaps.com.
This class is also offered on:
2/1/18: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
2/22/18: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
3/20/18: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
4/17/18: 5:30-8:30 p.m.